Powerful Windows Text Editor Available in Many Languages
EditPad Pro is currently available in the following languages:
- Danish (Dansk), version 7.6.3, released 15 January 2018.
- Dutch (Nederlands), version 7.6.3, released 15 January 2018.
- English, version 7.6.3, released 15 January 2018.
- French (Français), version 7.6.3, released 15 January 2018.
- German (Deutsch), version 7.6.3, released 15 January 2018.
- Italian (Italiano), version 6.7.1, released 19 May 2011.
- Portuguese, Brazil (Português, Brasil), version 7.6.3, released 15 January 2018.
- Spanish (Español), version 7.6.3, released 15 January 2018.
- Polish, version 7.3.8, released 5 May 2015.
- Romanian (Română), version 7.6.3, released 15 January 2018.
- Russian, version 6.7.1, released 20 May 2011.
- Swedish, version 6.7.1, released 20 May 2011.
If you have previously purchased EditPad Pro, you can download your own fully licensed copy of EditPad Pro in any of the above languages. Simply click on the link to your language, and scroll down the page to the download section.
Word lists for EditPad Pro's spell checker are also available in many languages. All spell checker languages work with all language versions of EditPad Pro. While you can install EditPad Pro in only one language, you can install all the spell check dictionaries that you want.
Obviously, we at Just Great Software don't speak all of the above languages. We rely on our community of loyal EditPad users to make the translations for us. We will make EditPad Lite and Pro available in more languages as we find volunteers to make the translations.
If you would like to help with translating EditPad Pro into your native language, please contact the EditPad Pro technical support at email@example.com. In addition to being a native speaker of the language you want to translate EditPad Lite and Pro into, you should also have excellent command of English. That is important to be able to make a good translation. Previous translation experience is very nice but not required.
We will supply all the files and software that you need to make the translation. All you need is a Windows PC capable of running EditPad itself, and a fair amount of spare time. You do not need any special skills to make the translation, other than a good knowledge of the terminology used in a text editor like EditPad Pro in your own language. We will provide you with a special application to make the translation process very easy. This software only takes five minutes to learn.
We are particularly looking for translators for the following languages, to pick up where previous translators left off: